Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Yeah, lets just ruin the entire purpose of "rares" and devalue them.
    I was making examples i literally said it could be a cosmetic with no value??? + No body is buying a phat for 16b on this eco lol.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGRID View Post
    I was making examples i literally said it could be a cosmetic with no value??? + No body is buying a phat for 16b on this eco lol.
    They will in due time.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    They will in due time.
    in like 3 years when the server has 10 people and is ready for reset again yeh maybe

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    in like 3 years when the server has 10 people and is ready for reset again yeh maybe
    more like 1 year

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol nobody is gonna have blue p hat in a years time unless they've got stupid luck in mystery box + the servers already gone from 150 - 70 average since release so give it a year they'll be an average of 30-40 people on how u gonna obtain 16b cash with an average of 50-60 players all year round lol

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    lol nobody is gonna have blue p hat in a years time unless they've got stupid luck in mystery box + the servers already gone from 150 - 70 average since release so give it a year they'll be an average of 30-40 people on how u gonna obtain 16b cash with an average of 50-60 players all year round lol
    16B cash will easily be fluctuating in the economy in 1 year, probably more than 16B tbh. Server is dying because Pali stopped releasing updates for a month but i'm sure it will start it hitting 100s again.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    No individual will have 16b in cash in a years time you're deluded if you think otherwise. And the server is dying cause everyone's bored as there's a rule against everything remotely fun in the game lol.

Closed Thread