1. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    Last night we geared in max and your brain dead bolt ragger decided to attempt to tank us. Little did he know osrs logic when he toxic staff specced then auto equipped the dinhs (which in case you fucking whales don't know voids the staff spec entirely) then planks for max and claims ddos as he gets a box with 10hp. Then when he gets boxed to death on a half to and dies claims ddos. You guys are literally the worst piers I've witnessed on any server. It's 2-0 deep wild mate. Because your bolt ragger planked two times. ThTs where the 2-0 comes from in case you're too brain dead to grasp that.

2. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    L000L You think so highly of your self but you get 1hp'd on a daily its just rng that saves you L0L. your team is full of plankers who cant last a half TB L0l
    and we use void for multi because we have a brain unlike Gladiator dieing for max in multi. YIKES
    + You have to camp ely everywhere you go because you know you cant tank for shit stop piping you whale

3. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    L00000000l tostd specs then changes to dhins l00000000000000000000000000000000l
    nice quality members

4. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by F I69699696 View Post
    Last night we geared in max and your brain dead bolt ragger decided to attempt to tank us. Little did he know osrs logic when he toxic staff specced then auto equipped the dinhs (which in case you fucking whales don't know voids the staff spec entirely) then planks for max and claims ddos as he gets a box with 10hp. Then when he gets boxed to death on a half to and dies claims ddos. You guys are literally the worst piers I've witnessed on any server. It's 2-0 deep wild mate. Because your bolt ragger planked two times. ThTs where the 2-0 comes from in case you're too brain dead to grasp that.
    lol arent u the guy who doesnt charge serp helms and planks for ur only ancest / arma set at mb lol

5. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Is that where you fought him for 5mins then got your tb slaves ? Y ikes

6. Offline
    Jun 2018
    #
    And since we've teamed up your team is irrelevant :joy:

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by F I69699696 View Post
    And since we've teamed up your team is irrelevant :joy:
    wait u mean to tell mass recruiting kids from clan chat to dhide perm rag me in wild keeps me irrelevant? whatever u want to believe buddy u know who the superior player was when we fight lol

8. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aminal View Post
    wait u mean to tell mass recruiting kids from clan chat to dhide perm rag me in wild keeps me irrelevant? whatever u want to believe buddy u know who the superior player was when we fight lol
    ??? 99% of the times i work you at nh you've never red bar'd me in our fights i've got you to 1-3hp 5times. and gmaul hit 0. The only time you have killed me is when i was hybriddin for like my 2nd and you get a RNG ags gmaul stack. its not skill. its rng stop piping, Yet again.

9. Offline
    Mar 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by aminal View Post
    Also stop getting 6 people from differnt servers to help you kill 3-4 of us and still ONE of your members DIES for MAX

10. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by F I69696996 View Post
    ??? 99% of the times i work you at nh you've never red bar'd me in our fights i've got you to 1-3hp 5times. and gmaul hit 0. The only time you have killed me is when i was hybriddin for like my 2nd and you get a RNG ags gmaul stack. its not skill. its rng stop piping, Yet again.
    lol u really believe the words u typing?

u shake when u fight me and refuse to fight me anywhere but lvl 1, u run out of food in 45 seconds every time i fight you because u autocast with prot melee on and u spec run after 1 fight because you're outclassed in every way, shape, and form

in what world do u think i get redbarred every fight, surely i would have died by now wouldnt i yet u cant even kill me for even an ahrims set?

Quote Originally Posted by F I69696996 View Post
    Also stop getting 6 people from differnt servers to help you kill 3-4 of us and still ONE of your members DIES for MAX
    i am solo or with 1 person 99.99% of the time the night i asked a few people to try the server a guy dced because the game is bad and they dont think its a good idea playing a game where every item is like a spawn server item

also whatevr admin posted didnt know wht they talking about

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast