Hi all. I was thinking about what would make the game interesting for me again and came up with what i believe to be an interesting suggestion. Wilderness ONLY HCIM.

Make the mode take place in its seperate wilderness. Only Wildy only HCIM accounts can enter this wilderness. On top of all the things that's already in wilderness, add all shops and npc's to mage arena bank along with the altar to change spellbook and rejuv pool. Altar for bones will be in north west wilderness by chaos fanatic. Mage arena bank would not be safe either. Nowhere is safe. Add godwars with entrance where it used to be in the old days, climbing those rocks in west wilderness lvl 33 or something, and make god wars also dangerous.

As for things such as Zulrah, Vorkath, Raids, warriors guild, pest control, runecrafting to mention some im not sure what to do. Zulrah, vorkath and raids are not really nescessary tbh. Warriors guild could be a teleport, place obviously being dangerous. Same could go for Pest control and runecrafting (ZMI).

This mode doesnt need to have everything that the normal mode has. Just make sure it has everything to complete lvl 99 in all skills. Add a few trees thats higher than the lvl 1 tree here and there. Add some bank chests. Add enough boss-content to make it interesting. Make sure all slayer tasks that can be assigned is actually in wilderness.

Forgot to mention this something. Have 2 different wildernesses for this. 1 for HCIM and 1 for IM. Once you die as HCIM you're not allowed into the HCIM wild anymore and only the normal ironman wild. This doesnt include already made HCIM's and IM's

TAKING ALL AND ANY IMPROVEMENTS/SUGGESTIONS!