Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Almost 780k xp doesnt scream staker to me but he actually does play quite a bit lately from what I see. Maybe the times he is on doesnt coincide with the times you play
    No I checked, he's been on my radar since he did some creepy shit ingame. (you don't wanna know)

He's willing to lose everything in one stake but if raid items are reset he's quitting.. Coincidence, he won a twisted bow yesterday.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    No I checked, he's been on my radar since he did some creepy shit ingame. (you don't wanna know)

He's willing to lose everything in one stake but if raid items are reset he's quitting.. Coincidence, he won a twisted bow yesterday.
    There is a huge difference in what someone is 'willing to lose' as opposed to what someone has no choice of losing or to an extent what its replaced with. I dont get the staker mentality in part because I am not a staker, I even say quite often never love a staker because they always lose eventually and leave . As you mentioned in another post pvmers and skillers are the constants in this game, while pkers are more apt to move on. I think stakers are in that realm as well. I hate to see anyone leave but perhaps its just the way different personalities are wired and nothing can change that base temperment I dunno.

Creepy shit ingame, ya I really dont but as long as its adults and with in the stated rules and not against the law, meh live n let live is my life motto.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    There is a huge difference in what someone is 'willing to lose' as opposed to what someone has no choice of losing or to an extent what its replaced with. I dont get the staker mentality in part because I am not a staker, I even say quite often never love a staker because they always lose eventually and leave . As you mentioned in another post pvmers and skillers are the constants in this game, while pkers are more apt to move on. I think stakers are in that realm as well. I hate to see anyone leave but perhaps its just the way different personalities are wired and nothing can change that base temperment I dunno.

Creepy shit ingame, ya I really dont but as long as its adults and with in the stated rules and not against the law, meh live n let live is my life motto.
    Creepy as in none of those things. I was replying differently to him yes because I happen to actually know his situation lol I'm not going to be like yes your fictitious point is just as valid as mine good fellow! No one's saying people haven't grinded, everyone can appreciate that.

I don't value keeping those items over the relevancy of raids. We need more players. First and foremost. I see it as for growth or for keeping your banks, hence comments of greed.

(Iron people can keep theirs in my happy little outlook)

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I'm not saying losing a 1b tbow would hurt my bank at all... lol but that's not the point! There are plenty of others it would truly effect! @Lollipop

and we need more players before any kind of "reset" or "wipe of raids items in game". period. @Frank

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    My bank is entirely empty now because I'm cleaned right now and this is the only account that I play on. I have over 800m exp and am going for 200ms. You don't even have 99 slayer. No wonder you want all of the raid items removed from the server because you don't have shit. It's so funny to see that you are calling me a pixel hugging fruit and think I have a ton of raid items when i actually do not have a single raid item at the moment. I just know what will hurt the community and what you want will hurt the community. You are so sad... talking all this shit and being 100% wrong. Just leave this server, no one likes or wants you here.
    When your original argument is invested effort and you buy bonds and stake then your argument is stupid, simple. I called you a fruit because of the things you've done, which you keep avoiding. Everything you've said is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    I'm not saying losing a 1b tbow would hurt my bank at all... lol but that's not the point! There are plenty of others it would truly effect! @Lollipop

and we need more players before any kind of "reset" or "wipe of raids items in game". period. @Frank
    A wipe helps growth, it's complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    I just had to intervene here. Frank only plays Hardcore mode.
    If you mean I'd be less likely to have 99 slayer then yeah I lost interest and started an iron man. If you mean I have no invested effort, 6 years
    Last edited by Frank; 01-22-2018 at 08:59 PM.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    When your original argument is invested effort and you buy bonds and stake then your argument is stupid, simple. I called you a fruit because of the things you've done, which you keep avoiding. Everything you've said is stupid.

A wipe helps growth, it's complex.

If you mean I'd be less likely to have 99 slayer then yeah I lost interest and started an iron man. If you mean I have no invested effort, 6 years

Well I have multiple years invested into this server also but multiple times pali has messed up this server and Ive seen a large majority of the server quit more than once. I just don't want it to happen again.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I don't value keeping those items over the relevancy of raids. We need more players. First and foremost. I see it as for growth or for keeping your banks, hence comments of greed.

*****I dont really see it as greed when ppl spent time or irl money to get the things that are in contention but I do respect your opinions and understand why you and others have them. I see growth, alot of it, the past few days in so many new names, possible alts but seems to be new ppl from questions and dialog. As far as numbers i dont know. Maybe try to make the raid items gained by raids different things, and let ppl keep their non raid gained items, or trade them for rare stuff that can only be gotten with the old raid items, and give it say a month. Can always take raid items away in a month if we dont see xyz growth maybe. I really am just trying to think of a happier medium. Obviously one side wants the opposite of the others or sees things happening differently if things dont get completely removed.

As far as irons keeping stuff that wont work either I could just trade my raid items to my main and keep on keeping on. Would hate to strip my iron but i would even though it wouldnt emotionally be the gear I got my 200m mage on There are many more ppl that say they will quit, now will they i dont know, and maybe thats ok if way more other ppl leave and get replaced but alot of these ppl are true die hard BS players so I dont think its a good idea to not listen to their wishes.

I wish Pali would make a poll or an announcement so we would not be in limbo, make a decision, because this unrest is like a festering wound and is making some ppl not play now *******

(Iron people can keep theirs in my happy little outlook)
    Got a message is too short warning. Never got one of those before, guess its because my reply is within the quotes.

Closed Thread