1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    ok so for instance, someone with 5 T-bows, what exactly can he offer that guy in return for his 5 Twisted bows worth 1-1.5b each, If Dalton decides to take away this guys 5 Bows What exactly would he be happy with to replace these item's because if it isn't sufficient then he's likely to get pissed off and just leave. Pretty sure many of people will feel the same way. A lot of people have spent their banks on all raid items or spent a lot of time getting them. What would they be left with to compensate. A Chance box? Not going to work. Refunded points? what exactly can he offer in the new boss shop which people will be happy to replace their raid items?

Personally I'm almost 50/50 on the matter because I can see your point about the situation with raid item's already in rotation but on the other hand he's going to risk losing players which he can't really afford to. The only real way to combat the issue is to have a influx of new players to stretch out the amount of raid items already in the game. As of late there has been more and more newer people joining and maybe with a flawless raids release it'll bring more.
    I'd reset the server for a flawless raid launch if I had my way

What I'd say to that person is, you've done it once.. do it again? They're 1b+ because the economy is Ugandan level..

Maybe he could implement something like a room skip key or drop rate increase for raids to boss rewards for a short period. Just, in my eye's it's either reset raid items or don't bother adding raids.

2. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Ok so in that case, a guy has came on the server brand new, He liked the look of a twisted bow, bought 20 bonds to be able to afford one. He's finally got his Bow then it gets reset. Justify him losing his items which he paid for.

It's a lose lose situation for Palidino. They won't get reset, They've already been traded. Someone could just sell his 10 twisted bows before they get removed, and he's 10b+ in pocket while other people are losing their raid items for stuff they probably don't want.

Either way the majority of people which actually already have these item's don't want them to be reset & people which don't have them either careless for raid item reset or want it to happen because they lose nothing. The other portion which want the reset to happen are the ones which aren't as involved in the game. It's 50/50
    Last edited by Zhang Xiu; 01-17-2018 at 07:28 PM.

3. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    If there is any reset, it should be a full reset, but again RIP if the server is actually reset in any way. He's FOOOKED

Plus if people are that worried about raids being pointless, go make an iron man.
    Last edited by Zhang Xiu; 01-17-2018 at 07:33 PM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    If there is any reset, it should be a full reset, but again RIP if the server is actually reset in any way. He's FOOOKED

Plus if people are that worried about raids being pointless, go make an iron man.
    Iron's have the boss shop raid items too, hardcores are the only ones waiting on raids of which there is now few. I'm playing on hc but I'm hoping for groups..

Either way their items are in any sensible market worth way less by means of drops brought into the game. There's bound to be a higher rate of drops compared to people spending 15k boss points for example..

I'd convert current items to 50/50 party hat box or something similar and allow for the market price of them items to be similar.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Going to have to disagree with you. Everyone knew raids was coming and that this situation was going to arise.. so you grinded for it anyway.

NOT YELLING JUST NEEDED A WAY TO SEPERATE MY RESPONSES FROM THE QUOTED PART. OHHHH SO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE JUST STOPPED PLAYING BECAUSE WE KNEW RAIDS WERE COMING FOR HOW MANY MONTHS? SAY OH IMMA DO NOTHING AND JUST WAIT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO BE PUNISHED BECAUSE WE WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME? THIS MIGHT MAKE MORE SENSE FOR THE HARDCORE MODE BECAUSE ITS THE NEWEST AND IT TOUTS SEPARATE ECONOMY FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT LIKE THE NORMAL MODE ONE OR ITS ECONOMY. MAYBE...... I STILL THINK IT WOULD BE UNFAIR BUT POSSIBLY THE LEAST IMPACTIVE TO THE OVERALL PLAYER BASE.

What do you do with all the items you have currently? More boss slayer? boring.

ITS VALID YOUR BELIEFS BUT JUST AS VALID ARE OTHERS BELIEFS. I LOVE BOSSING, LOVE IT IN PART BECAUSE I LIKE SEEING THOSE BIG HITS, TRYING TO FINISH FASTER FOR *GASP* MORE BOSSING. AT FIRST I HAD TO HAVE HELP BUT WITH THE EARNING OF RAID ITEMS I KNOW CHALLENGE MYSELF WITH BOSSING SOLO ALMOST ALWAYS. TRYING DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS AND STYLES. DONT LIKE BOSSING WELL LEMME TELL YA THERE IS SKILLING, AND PKING, AND REG SLAYER TO APPEASE YOU AND OTHER PVM ASPECTS AS WELL, GROWING STEADILY WITH EVERY NEW UPDATE.

Personally I'm going to do raids either way, I'd just like other people to raid with. No one's going to care about getting items that the markets already flooded with because there's been nothing to do other than boss slayer since forever.

IF THIS WERE TRUELY THE CASE, IF THEY WONT RAID BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE ITEMS, THEN PPL WOULDN'T BE DOING THEM NOW IN BETA OR WANTING THEM AND ASKING FOR THEM LIKE THEY HAVE FOR HOW MANY MONTHS NOW? AGAIN IF WE HAVE MORE AND MORE PPL JOIN THE FLOODED MARKET WILL BALANCE AND WE WILL KEEP THE PLAYER BASE WE HAVE NOW AND MORE WILL COME. ITS SIMPLE MATHEMATICS. I ONLY WANT RAIDS BECAUSE IT MAKES THE PLAYERS HAPPY THAT WANT RAIDS. THEY ARE NOT SOMETHING I WILL PARTICIPATE IN WILLINGLY BUT IF MY FRIENDS CAN CONVINCE ME MAYBE I WILL BUT LIKE CORP AND A FEW OTHER THINGS HERE I HATE I DO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM HAPPY. I SURMISE THAT PPL WILL RAID WITH YOU AS WELL FRANK FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS OR THEY THINK THEY CAN GAIN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OR BOTH

You'd be refunded boss points, by way for item exchange and OR tasks done with a suitable set of items found to replace the raid items in boss shop.

REFUND MY BOSS POINTS FOR STUFF I DONT WANT WHILE TAKING THINGS I DO AND STILL WANT TO KEEP? DOESNT SOUND FAIR OR REASONABLE. WHO DETERMINES SUITABLE? I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT RARES OR COSMETICS ITS ALL ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY TO ME. I GOT 200M MAGIC WITH MY ANCESTRAL AND KODAI. I HAVE SPENT HOURS WEARING IT. ITS IRREPLACEABLE ASK ANYONE WHO HAS OFFERED ME A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR IT. 600M FOR MY KODAI NTY I PASSED. BOTTOM LINE THERE IS NOTHING SUITABLE, EXCEPT NOT TAKING THEM AWAY.
    Perhaps a way to do this would to add a special tag or color or identifier to raid items that are earned doing raids. I assume part of raid items are the kudos and admiration surrounding getting them from raids and this would keep them prestigious. This could make them worth more as well. They would be a rare so to speak.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    NOT YELLING JUST NEEDED A WAY TO SEPERATE MY RESPONSES FROM THE QUOTED PART. OHHHH SO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD HAVE JUST STOPPED PLAYING BECAUSE WE KNEW RAIDS WERE COMING FOR HOW MANY MONTHS? SAY OH IMMA DO NOTHING AND JUST WAIT? THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO BE PUNISHED BECAUSE WE WANTED TO PLAY THE GAME? THIS MIGHT MAKE MORE SENSE FOR THE HARDCORE MODE BECAUSE ITS THE NEWEST AND IT TOUTS SEPARATE ECONOMY FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT LIKE THE NORMAL MODE ONE OR ITS ECONOMY. MAYBE...... I STILL THINK IT WOULD BE UNFAIR BUT POSSIBLY THE LEAST IMPACTIVE TO THE OVERALL PLAYER BASE.
    No, I'm trying to make clear that it's not a punishment. You'd be refunded for your effort in some way, a way that you'd all need to agree with, naturally.
    And to be clear, this is another Dalton fuck up.. yes.

ITS VALID YOUR BELIEFS BUT JUST AS VALID ARE OTHERS BELIEFS. I LOVE BOSSING, LOVE IT IN PART BECAUSE I LIKE SEEING THOSE BIG HITS, TRYING TO FINISH FASTER FOR *GASP* MORE BOSSING. AT FIRST I HAD TO HAVE HELP BUT WITH THE EARNING OF RAID ITEMS I KNOW CHALLENGE MYSELF WITH BOSSING SOLO ALMOST ALWAYS. TRYING DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS AND STYLES. DONT LIKE BOSSING WELL LEMME TELL YA THERE IS SKILLING, AND PKING, AND REG SLAYER TO APPEASE YOU AND OTHER PVM ASPECTS AS WELL, GROWING STEADILY WITH EVERY NEW UPDATE.
    I'm sorry but in this situation your personal experience and beliefs are a non factor. You're not the average player, your personal achievements posted are beyond most. I don't mean that as an insult. Also, you'll enjoy raids for the exact same reasons you love bossing.

Personally I'm going to do raids either way, I'd just like other people to raid with. No one's going to care about getting items that the markets already flooded with because there's been nothing to do other than boss slayer since forever.

IF THIS WERE TRUELY THE CASE, IF THEY WONT RAID BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE ITEMS, THEN PPL WOULDN'T BE DOING THEM NOW IN BETA OR WANTING THEM AND ASKING FOR THEM LIKE THEY HAVE FOR HOW MANY MONTHS NOW? AGAIN IF WE HAVE MORE AND MORE PPL JOIN THE FLOODED MARKET WILL BALANCE AND WE WILL KEEP THE PLAYER BASE WE HAVE NOW AND MORE WILL COME. ITS SIMPLE MATHEMATICS. I ONLY WANT RAIDS BECAUSE IT MAKES THE PLAYERS HAPPY THAT WANT RAIDS. THEY ARE NOT SOMETHING I WILL PARTICIPATE IN WILLINGLY BUT IF MY FRIENDS CAN CONVINCE ME MAYBE I WILL BUT LIKE CORP AND A FEW OTHER THINGS HERE I HATE I DO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM HAPPY. I SURMISE THAT PPL WILL RAID WITH YOU AS WELL FRANK FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS OR THEY THINK THEY CAN GAIN FROM THE EXPERIENCE OR BOTH
    People are doing them because they're desperate for content. Content dies without relevancy.. See where I'm going with this?

You'd be refunded boss points, by way for item exchange and OR tasks done with a suitable set of items found to replace the raid items in boss shop.

REFUND MY BOSS POINTS FOR STUFF I DONT WANT WHILE TAKING THINGS I DO AND STILL WANT TO KEEP? DOESNT SOUND FAIR OR REASONABLE. WHO DETERMINES SUITABLE? I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT RARES OR COSMETICS ITS ALL ABOUT FUNCTIONALITY TO ME. I GOT 200M MAGIC WITH MY ANCESTRAL AND KODAI. I HAVE SPENT HOURS WEARING IT. ITS IRREPLACEABLE ASK ANYONE WHO HAS OFFERED ME A SHIT TON OF MONEY FOR IT. 600M FOR MY KODAI NTY I PASSED. BOTTOM LINE THERE IS NOTHING SUITABLE, EXCEPT NOT TAKING THEM AWAY
    None of these items are real.. You're a Dalton falling over a laptop away from having nothing. You determine what's suitable! As a poll based majority..

Perhaps a way to do this would to add a special tag or color or identifier to raid items that are earned doing raids. I assume part of raid items are the kudos and admiration surrounding getting them from raids and this would keep them prestigious. This could make them worth more as well. They would be a rare so to speak.
    Something like that could work, could well be the easiest solution tbh.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    i agree with fila.

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Going to have to disagree with you. Everyone knew raids was coming and that this situation was going to arise.. so you grinded for it anyway.

We're all allowed our own opinions right? So just because you have all the raid items, and you're done with boss slayer doesn't mean the rest of us are? (NOT BORINGGGGG) I would like to do raids, boss slayer, getting 200m skills, and dh pk'ing. yes we knew raids were coming out, but Raids items shouldn't of been released to begin with if that was the plan all along, but they're out now in beta with no rewards, and rewards are already in game so lets deal with it! Raids will get done if items are already in game or not regardless. Also boss slayer will become nearly dead content if no worthy, useful, or wanted items are put back in shop.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Make the current raid items untradeable and add way to exchange them back into points if the players want to. The "new" items achieved from the raids would be tradeable.
    That way the players who had the raid items previously wouldn't lose them, but wouldn't either be able to affect the economy with those.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    We're all allowed our own opinions right? So just because you have all the raid items, and you're done with boss slayer doesn't mean the rest of us are? (NOT BORINGGGGG) I would like to do raids, boss slayer, getting 200m skills, and dh pk'ing. yes we knew raids were coming out, but Raids items shouldn't of been released to begin with if that was the plan all along, but they're out now in beta with no rewards, and rewards are already in game so lets deal with it! Raids will get done if items are already in game or not regardless. Also boss slayer will become nearly dead content if no worthy, useful, or wanted items are put back in shop.
    Yes.. You arguing your opinion, me arguing mine. Me arguing mine is me now allowing yours how exactly? I don't implement change.

The point of raids still being done is where we disagree. Yes they'll be done, on the same small scale that everything else is currently done. Adding the items to the boss shop was a bad choice, as is not resetting them now.

People are stubborn, and value pixels too highly. We'd all be enjoying a better game right now if this wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Make the current raid items untradeable and add way to exchange them back into points if the players want to. The "new" items achieved from the raids would be tradeable.
    That way the players who had the raid items previously wouldn't lose them, but wouldn't either be able to affect the economy with those.
    Another decent idea

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast