Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It's a gamble. If they can't fathom the fact that getting an amazing reward has a very low chance of happening then good riddance. Don't need whiney little bitches here. Can just imagine it, you've seen it before with staking.

"omfg fix combat" or they report the other person for cheating. So childish when people cannot comprehend gambling.
    This is something i disagree on, you take away hours of work etc with a randomized box that can give u a shit drop. Unfair imo. If this is what we want we should restart full eco for it to be most fair for everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    In that case they're forced to gamble as they had that item before, but it was replaced with a mystery box. If people want to gamble they'll need to live with the result, but it's different when they're forced for it.

Add donator ranks without benefits, if some people want to donate to have icon next to their name then let them have it. I've never understood that, but lots of people do.
    ^Agree to the fullest.

Its still a damn hard decision on Pali his side what he wants to do, its good that we have a discussion thread like this so a lot of people can share their views and idea's.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Its still a damn hard decision on Pali his side what he wants to do
    It really isn't

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I don’t play so maybe my option doesn’t matter, but donator ranks is the dumbest suggestion that gets posted here every couple of years. Next we will have YouTube ranks in the game chat.

4. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I don’t play so maybe my option doesn’t matter, but donator ranks is the dumbest suggestion that gets posted here every couple of years. Next we will have YouTube ranks in the game chat.
    People pay for it, it would be dumb not to add it. There is no other way of income so he can't spend a lot to advertise, pretty much no choice.

5. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    People pay for it, it would be dumb not to add it. There is no other way of income so he can't spend a lot to advertise, pretty much no choice.
    Didn't last a week last time they were implimented.

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    He’s done fine in the past without it. They have their forum ranks.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    We don't need in game symbols for donator ranks. There's plenty of opportunity to show off your "donator rank" on the forums.

Closed Thread