The non-factor remark was in context of what's applicable to a majority. With item loss, feels over-shadow the greater good. Yes there are multiple opinions, of which your side I see as being based on feels.

The in-out numbers we're currently seeing I'd argue is because of the economy that no one is willing to budge on.

I'd say the one reason we are where we are today is Dalton's inability to have both money and interest. (little known fact, that "accidental" reset was unwanted economy control & the server grew after)

This may sound cold but your disability is another reason your personal experience doesn't apply to a majority. I assume this to be deep rooted and me saying this hollow, but you shouldn't feel like you do. You login to play for your entertainment, if people get angry because you're not tick efficient then that's kinda of tough shit. I understand you'd prefer to not have reasons for people to not include you but if this is their reasoning, they're probably ass-holes. People take me bossing and I suck hehe.

This whole argument seems redundant now anyways, I think the solutions mentioned by people here are better than mine.