Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
ok so for instance, someone with 5 T-bows, what exactly can he offer that guy in return for his 5 Twisted bows worth 1-1.5b each, If Dalton decides to take away this guys 5 Bows What exactly would he be happy with to replace these item's because if it isn't sufficient then he's likely to get pissed off and just leave. Pretty sure many of people will feel the same way. A lot of people have spent their banks on all raid items or spent a lot of time getting them. What would they be left with to compensate. A Chance box? Not going to work. Refunded points? what exactly can he offer in the new boss shop which people will be happy to replace their raid items?

Personally I'm almost 50/50 on the matter because I can see your point about the situation with raid item's already in rotation but on the other hand he's going to risk losing players which he can't really afford to. The only real way to combat the issue is to have a influx of new players to stretch out the amount of raid items already in the game. As of late there has been more and more newer people joining and maybe with a flawless raids release it'll bring more.
I'd reset the server for a flawless raid launch if I had my way

What I'd say to that person is, you've done it once.. do it again? They're 1b+ because the economy is Ugandan level..

Maybe he could implement something like a room skip key or drop rate increase for raids to boss rewards for a short period. Just, in my eye's it's either reset raid items or don't bother adding raids.