1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    Please do not remove t bows and ancestrial from people's bank. Im ok for reworking the rewards but do not remove them from people's bank. It will cause a lot of anger and people quitting. This server can not handle another bad decision causing a ton of people to quit. I would love for the dice bag and mithril seeds to be intered because I am a big fan of gambling on private servers and it would be a lot of fun. DO NOT REMOVE T BOWS FROM BANKS. <----- this will turn out very badly.... trust me
    i agree big time with this comment.

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Do not remove raid items, Will be a huge mistake and you will lose the majority of the players on the server. Most of us have actually worked for our items to have them, not to have them taken from us.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    Do not remove raid items, Will be a huge mistake and you will lose the majority of the players on the server. Most of us have actually worked for our items to have them, not to have them taken from us.
    He'd gain more players with relevant raid drops than he'd lose too pixel hugger's leaving. Not going to be surprised when nothing is done because Dino cba. O well it would of been nice to have an attraction for some growth. We don't need more players though, what we need is for you people to have more things in your banks.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Meow.... Raids will happen at some point just think there needs to be a balance if all you care about is raids then doesnt matter if you dont gain anything for your bank right? Because its not about the pixels right :P Just ribbing you but raid items will be removed from the boss shop or so he has said, and then ppl will do raids because they will want more or those items hopefully they will be called elite raid items to make them different than the ones in game currently. And then hopefully he will offer rares for those who want them in exchange for current ingame raid items which will further remove some from and the amount will be diluted with the influx of players

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Not me, Us, We You and I Yes civil and passionate on both ends. you have access to way more than me behind the scene wise, thinking about the reset quip there you alluded wasn't done for the reasons stated.... but I have access to more player interaction by the sheer volume of play time and much of my 'fight' was driven not only by personal feelings but from talking to daily players that I love.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    People messaged you asking if you was ok? millennials? I think it was pretty civil.. and you argued well pointing out where I was hypocritical via opinion. I'd of preferred some statistics to argue from but we've never had access to that player data. I feel I'd of argued my case better from that.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Mar 2017
    #
    What if people kept their raid items from boss slayer and the items were then taken from boss shop, then add an imbue option for raid items at raid shop? Still giving new players the ability to get raid items in raid shop but incentive keep doing raids for imbued tbow or Kodak or ancest. Therefore not making dead content. Therefore people keep their items and raids will still be used. Gives incentive to do raids and not lose items they have rightfully earned. If this doesn’t make sense let me know and I’ll try to explain better. Driving atm so couldn’t really proof read. Also, donator ranks in game is the most tacky thing I’ve ever seen please for the love of god don’t do it. I like the changes skin color though. Just not the emblem.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    He'd gain more players with relevant raid drops than he'd lose too pixel hugger's leaving. Not going to be surprised when nothing is done because Dino cba. O well it would of been nice to have an attraction for some growth. We don't need more players though, what we need is for you people to have more things in your banks.
    Atleast there will be corresponding way for new players to achieve the raid items, they don't care so much if there's those in the economy already. It's not bad idea to remove the current raid items from the economy, but it's neither so bad to have them in there. Raids will be grinded however and new players will come. The value of those items matter, but it will be balanced within time.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Frank, I don't know what your problem is with people having bank or not wanting their hard worked for items taken from their banks. If you think this sever will prosper from removing so much from everyon's bank then make it happen and see the destruction caused to the server. I will 100% quit and the server will be down to 20 players max.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    Frank, I don't know what your problem is with people having bank or not wanting their hard worked for items taken from their banks. If you think this sever will prosper from removing so much from everyon's bank then make it happen and see the destruction caused to the server. I will 100% quit and the server will be down to 20 players max.
    Aren't you a staker?

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Almost 780k xp doesnt scream staker to me but he actually does play quite a bit lately from what I see. Maybe the times he is on doesnt coincide with the times you play

Aren't you a staker?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast