1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Just add fashionscape store where you can exchange raid items. Example: 3 tbows for h'ween mask. (Or any rare)

This way the richest players will just get rid of their raid items and get some uniques.
    Wouldn't mind this but so many rares are already in-game. Just adding reg h'weens wouldn't be enough. We should make a suggestion thread for the rares.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    I've spent hoursssss and over 600 boss slayer tasks grinding out all my raid items on my main and iron. To just take that all away because people want raid items reset? That's bullshit, I'm sorry. . And others have done more then me as well
    "my raid items"

You wouldn't lose your investment into boss slayer, points refunded and replacement items in boss shop.

There's no point adding raids without this happening, besides.. are you saying you wouldn't enjoy a little relevant group content? Get that first tbow drop with your friends?

So if something suitable was added as replacement you'd still be against the idea?

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    "my raid items"

You wouldn't lose your investment into boss slayer, points refunded and replacement items in boss shop.

There's no point adding raids without this happening, besides.. are you saying you wouldn't enjoy a little relevant group content? Get that first tbow drop with your friends?

So if something suitable was added as replacement you'd still be against the idea?
    What about all the people who didn't buy raid items and have them but didn't do hours of work to get them? What about the people who have bought multiple sets, how would it work as to how they get points back for all those items bought? What about the people who have 10+, 20+ sets of raids items would they get all their points back when they didn't earn them? This would just highly unbalance the eco. Plus you'd lose a lot of players because of how much time and effort they spent saving up for that 1 and only 1 tbow they ever bought with their game play. A lot to think about here. I say better to just release and not do any kind of reset

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    "my raid items"

Actually when you put it this way, I agree with you 100%. Can't think of better solution than "refunding" the points & adding replacements in the shop.
    The raid update is useless if there's tons of those items already. The update of having none & raids added could revive the server a lot.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Raid items should have never been released until raids was released. This would have been avoided that way.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Raid items should have never been released until raids was released. This would have been avoided that way.
    No shit Sherlock. The damage is done now, no point in stating the obvious.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    Needs to be said so further shit-storms like this do not occur in the future when half assing the server. Cock muncher.

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Argurzil View Post
    Exactly, so lets just keep on going and not reset anything!

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Exactly, so lets just keep on going and not reset anything!
    Going to have to disagree with you. Everyone knew raids was coming and that this situation was going to arise.. so you grinded for it anyway.

What do you do with all the items you have currently? More boss slayer? boring.

Personally I'm going to do raids either way, I'd just like other people to raid with. No one's going to care about getting items that the markets already flooded with because there's been nothing to do other than boss slayer since forever.

You'd be refunded boss points, by way for item exchange and OR tasks done with a suitable set of items found to replace the raid items in boss shop.

10. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Going to have to disagree with you. Everyone knew raids was coming and that this situation was going to arise.. so you grinded for it anyway.

What do you do with all the items you have currently? More boss slayer? boring.

Personally I'm going to do raids either way, I'd just like other people to raid with. No one's going to care about getting items that the markets already flooded with because there's been nothing to do other than boss slayer since forever.

You'd be refunded boss points, by way for item exchange and OR tasks done with a suitable set of items found to replace the raid items in boss shop.
    Ok so for instance, someone with 5 T-bows, what exactly can he offer that guy in return for his 5 Twisted bows worth 1-1.5b each, If Dalton decides to take away this guys 5 Bows What exactly would he be happy with to replace these item's because if it isn't sufficient then he's likely to get pissed off and just leave. Pretty sure many of people will feel the same way. A lot of people have spent their banks on all raid items or spent a lot of time getting them. What would they be left with to compensate. A Chance box? Not going to work. Refunded points? what exactly can he offer in the new boss shop which people will be happy to replace their raid items?

Personally I'm almost 50/50 on the matter because I can see your point about the situation with raid item's already in rotation but on the other hand he's going to risk losing players which he can't really afford to. The only real way to combat the issue is to have a influx of new players to stretch out the amount of raid items already in the game. As of late there has been more and more newer people joining and maybe with a flawless raids release it'll bring more.

Personally I've got a fair amount of my bank in raid items I definitely won't be happy if they're removed in any way & if they aren't removed I'll still be doing raids because it is enjoyable.
    Last edited by Zhang Xiu; 01-17-2018 at 06:48 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast