1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fam View Post
    You've specced me once off prayer and its the time i died. A deaths a death just dont make shit up xddd
    we had about 50 fights and u didnt get a single win ahahahha, stop lying now

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    and then the alarm clock woke up, right
    dude stop lying i got all the killpics man u got none on me man easy dude no opposition on here smh.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    dude stop lying i got all the killpics man u got none on me man easy dude no opposition on here smh.
    stick to trolling and rushing at edge , never killed me or made me tab even once in 40 fights xd

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    stick to trolling and rushing at edge , never killed me or made me tab even once in 40 fights xd
    tabbed like 5 times to u compared u tabbing 50+ times to me and only tabbed to u cos my mouse broken and randomly clicks lol x

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    tabbed like 5 times to u compared u tabbing 50+ times to me and only tabbed to u cos my mouse broken and randomly clicks lol x
    stick to trolling man, nhing too advanced for your cabbage brain xd. ur currently rushing veng pkers at edge like always

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    stick to trolling man, nhing too advanced for your cabbage brain xd. ur currently rushing veng pkers at edge like always
    stick to picking up randoms for ur team for easy killpics obv very new to the clan scene bruddah

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    This discussion will only continue if you guys can act maturely. Otherwise you're all going to force me to close it.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    stick to picking up randoms for ur team for easy killpics obv very new to the clan scene bruddah
    didn't recruit a single one plus they'd beat you up anyway lol- "easy killpics" consist of dhide loot with a 20 man team vs 4

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    didn't recruit a single one plus they'd beat you up anyway lol- "easy killpics" consist of dhide loot with a 20 man team vs 4
    id love to see one of them kill me just remember https://i.imgur.com/MJFgPx2.png

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    id love to see one of them kill me just remember https://i.imgur.com/MJFgPx2.png
    better than 1 iteming at edge like u tho. if im being honest, we only have 2-3 nhers, the rest are just cheap gear pkers who help to escape when ur team brings 25 people to a 2v2.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast