Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    that only gets you 90? jeez
    I would've been better if wintertodt was still handing out seeds.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I would've been better if wintertodt was still handing out seeds.
    Farming has always been an insta-nope for me, I only did herbs and some diary tasks that demanded that I planted trees during pre-EOC.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Farming has always been an insta-nope for me, I only did herbs and some diary tasks that demanded that I planted trees during pre-EOC.
    Trees are the better way to do the skill. I did herbs as well my first run around on RS. I am ashamed that so much time was wasted not doing trees.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Trees are the better way to do the skill. I did herbs as well my first run around on RS. I am ashamed that so much time was wasted not doing trees.
    I didn't like it, for some reason I could not have that kind of dedication, yet I had the dedication to grind for 99 agility/slayer back then. I don't understand my own logic.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    I didn't like it, for some reason I could not have that kind of dedication, yet I had the dedication to grind for 99 agility/slayer back then. I don't understand my own logic.
    More dedication than I had. I botted 85ish agility and got 83 slayer in 2011 and never slayed again.

Closed Thread