1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Serious discussion because anything that will help the pures get on this servers is good for us in terms of player base. I saw some of the things you guys have said in the chatbox, would be good to start a discussion & get more info on stuff & how it currently effects you.

Gear/Supplies

I'm aware currently you guys can't obtain Onyx & Zenyte Jewellery/Ballistas/Zulrah items through PVM, I'm guessing that will be fixed soon since it appears to be top of Palidino's priority list.

1) Would player owned shops help you with purchasing items?
    2) Thought on current drop rates on items?

Economy

I saw Gun Em Down mention that the economy is poor but I'm actually going to disagree with this one. Regular PVM is like 6m-8m an hour coins, thieving is the same. Bossing can be in excess of 30m an hour if you just camp a boss.

1) Thoughts on current shops?
    2) Thoughts on supply costs?
    3) Would Player owned shops be helpful?

Or were you referring to something else?

Other activities

What specifically do you want to do instead of PVM/Slay? What other activities do you want added to the game.

We currently have Thieving/Agility
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 12-10-2016 at 02:28 AM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Serious discussion because anything that will help the pures get on this servers is good for us in terms of player base. I saw some of the things you guys have said in the chatbox, would be good to start a discussion & get more info on stuff & how it currently effects you.

Gear/Supplies

I'm aware currently you guys can't obtain Onyx & Zenyte Jewellery/Ballistas/Zulrah items through PVM, I'm guessing that will be fixed soon since it appears to be top of Palidino's priority list.

1) Would player owned shops help you with purchasing items?
    2) Thought on current drop rates on items?

Economy

I saw Gun Em Down mention that the economy is poor but I'm actually going to disagree with this one. Regular PVM is like 6m-8m an hour coins, thieving is the same. Bossing can be in excess of 30m an hour if you just camp a boss.

1) Thoughts on current shops?
    2) Thoughts on supply costs?
    3) Would Player owned shops be helpful?

Or were you referring to something else?

Other activities

What specifically do you want to do instead of PVM/Slay? What other activities do you want added to the game.

We currently have Thieving/Agility
    i pmed u

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by GUN EM DOWN
    ok so ill be honest, we might be able to accept miniwars if another clan opens (mainly cuz we started playing bs since the beta and we are rich af) but idk if other clans will even try to get mini gear/supplies on a dead server without eco like this.

how to improve bs? have u ever played alora? well pretty much that... alora = bs1 , how? skills,minigames,BM isnt really important in alora u do everything with COINS basically, and there is a grand exchange (player shops) so the eco is kinda perfect.
    why not just try to go full eco like bs1?
    Since you guys last played we are kind of this though. BM shop isn't that important anymore except for the items that currently can't be obtained through PVM (that'll change soon though whenever he adds the bosses).

what a server needs:

-clanwars
    -cb system
    -wilderness resources (bosses,npcs,etc)
    -eco
    -playerbase
    I highlighted what you listed in regards to which we currently have/how they function.

In regards to the eco, would player owned shops be helpful for you?

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Since you guys last played we are kind of this though. BM shop isn't that important anymore except for the items that currently can't be obtained through PVM (that'll change soon though whenever he adds the bosses).

I highlighted what you listed in regards to which we currently have/how they function.

In regards to the eco, would player owned shops be helpful for you?
    wont be a big impact with such a low playerbase but YES, it will still help ...

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    u wont get playerbase or eco without "SKILLS" , only pking based server is not stable for clanning, might just try to make this server as the bs1 , but probably palidino cbf doing that so thats why we kinda negative about bs, we not gonna try harder to come to this server unless we see another pure clan steppin up and open.

so idk what else to say, i think i can make a summary of what battlescape needs JUST by saying make it like BS1..
    Just leaving this on the thread, hopefuly Palidino reads it.

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Just leaving this on the thread, hopefuly Palidino reads it.
    read last pm , pretty much everything....

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    1- MAKE BM A 2NDARY WAY OF GETTING HIGH VALUE ITEMS. (simple by pking, killing stuff in wild)
    2- Put all the BM SHOP ITEMS in game so pple can get them without having BM
    3-PLAYER OWNER SHOPS
    4- SKILLS
    5- ZULRAH , CERBERUS, KRAKEN, WHATEVER 07 BOSS IS MISSING
    6-EVERY SKILL WORKING (REALLY IMPORTANT, THIS GETS HALF PLAYERBASE WITH PVMING, SO WITH THE PLAYERBASE OF THIS CLANS WILL MOST LIKELY TO OPEN)
    7-HIGHSCORES
    8-MORE MINIGAMES, SUCH AS PEST CONTROL, MAYBE CASTLE WARS
    9-BONDS FOR MEMBERSHIP
    10-IRON MAN MODE
    11-ACHIEVMENT POINTS
    12- ALL DUNGEONS FOR SLAYER
    13-MONEY CASKETS FOR SLAYER

1) It already is. PVM in the wild could do with being more suited towards gaining BM.
    2-7) Being worked on
    8) Problem with more minigames is when they were in previous versions of the game they had little to no activity. What kind of rewards would you suggest from these minigames?
    9) Bonds for Membership are already in game
    10) I Agree
    11) Kind of like this? (Suggest it a while ago)
    12) We are only missing Kalphite Hive/Catacombs of Kourend as far as I know?
    13) Coins & Caskets are literally the exact same thing

8. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    You need to make it easier to obtain best in slot/2nd best in slot items for pures specifically.
    Make it easier to obtain master wand, makes book, zgs/bgs, fury, DK rings, wizard boots, ranger boots (anything i've forgotten?)
    Also make god dhide chaps/vambs 1 def req so there'/ more variety in pure gear. I dont see how this could be negative in any way.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Also make god dhide chaps/vambs 1 def req so there'/ more variety in pure gear. I dont see how this could be negative in any way.
    Nty. Having god chaps for pures isn't going to make them play lol. I'd rather item requirements stay the same as OSRS

10. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Nty. Having god chaps for pures isn't going to make them play lol. I'd rather item requirements stay the same as OSRS
    God forbid

Closed Thread