Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed me View Post
    To add onto this:

• Barrows items should break on death, give them repair costs.
    • Have the slayer ring recharge cost vote tickets/slayer points/bonds + coins
    • Give trident a rune cost for each attack.
    • For regular accounts put herbs inside of the herblore shop.
    • For regular accounts put bars inside of the smithing/mining shop.
    • For regular accounts put logs inside of the woodcutting shop.
    • For regular accounts put unfinished bolts/arrows inside the fletching shop.

For item sinks:

• Allow items to be put into the wishing well. Value = their GE value.
    • Allow items to be sold back to the BM shop for 30% of their buy value. Example; item costs 100k to buy, sells back for 30k BM
    • Give all items a minimum alch value near to its sell price. Example; Whip would alch for 2m

I agree with everything except for the alching of items for their price, I would love to see a rare item shop as a sink like we had before. Hopefully if thats added prices are reasonable for iron men!

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    I agree with everything except for the alching of items for their price, I would love to see a rare item shop as a sink like we had before. Hopefully if thats added prices are reasonable for iron men!
    Alching items for lower than their price*

It sets a minimum value on things & removes a large quantity of bulk items from the economy. It's kinda like with RS3 how they created invention for the soul purpose of removing excess items from the game. Assuming there are money sinks in game then the money that enters off them being alched would be fine

Closed Thread