Quote Originally Posted by Boahy View Post
Could we add the achievement diaries?

Implementation: It could be useful for some special bonuses that help the Ironman Modes and Normal Modes.

Issues: Some content isn't existing for the diaries to be added.
Solution: Only add achievements that are involved around the content we have.

Sorry for not being very descriptive just a general quality of life idea, wanted to keep it short and simple so others opinions could be more useful as a community.
I actually wouldn't mind an achievement diary of some sort. As long as it isn't like 30 seconds work to complete it, something a bit grindy

EDIT; Pali, if you could rework slayer a little bit, tasks mainly. If you are a brand new player and you've got the very basic gear and you start slayer and receive 15/20 Steel Dragons as your first or second task at level 65/75 how are you expecting someone that level to kill steel dragons with their high defense; for HC ironmen and Ironmen mostly. I was level 46 when I got my first 15 steel dragons tasks, fair enough you could go level up some more and then do slayer but still a pointless task for such a lower level imo. So if some of the tasks given for each combat bracket could have a little rework, that'd be pretty neat.