Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
Potato potato

I’m talking avout 3a pieces on hard mode. There is currently 1 3a piece that i know of, which is mine. Boss slay shop has literally no content, it needs content.

Gargoyle boss is dead content by The time it’s out on jere. Pali is too slow. Raids would draw more players without a doubt.

God forbid making it so you dont have to lure 10 gorillas into spots to be able to kill one, instead of making The dungeoneering un-agro.

You can kill cerberus, sire, kraken, thermo boss on normal tasks too, Why not Add ot?
M N M has a 3a robe I believe, the game mode is only just like 2-3 weeks old, the flow of these rares is set nicely.

Raids can be added any time, if it hasn't been added yet, there's no need to rush it. Whereas the Gargoyle boss would be great for people to practice with on an RSPS.

I get your un-agro suggestion and agree with it but I'm currently saying there's a single combat part of the dungeon, use that for now.

Demonic gorillas are a demi boss, so there's no need to add them to boss slayer/task only.