Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    Well I mean it's more than just 200m.
    We currently don't have a youtube rank and don't recall us ever really having that rank so much as having an icon when those were a thing.
    We can't spawn and taking items from banned accounts just feels wrong. I could possibly speak with Palidino and see if we can give out free membership to the winners?
    The youtuber rank could work for people who have like 5+ vids or so and is an active video maker also pretty sure pali wouldn't mind free mems.

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    The youtuber rank could work for people who have like 5+ vids or so and is an active video maker also pretty sure pali wouldn't mind free mems.
    Or maybe make it so if u get the youtube rank it gives u free members, making it something rare and not something that is given out easy. Also gives a lot of motivation for pvmers but doesnt benefit the pkers too much. Maybe make it so members have a additional 5-15% boost of bm per kill. [ talking about 10+ vids or 5k+ views or stuff like that.]
    But still think prize needs to be better, TO ME free members doesnt sound too tempting even though its a improvement. Anyway i hope you guys can come up with something more to add for the winners even if its just for the 1st and 2nd or something like that. [but be sure to promote the upgraded reward in time so that people know and have time to get content.]
    Last edited by Goat Boat; 05-06-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Closed Thread