1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    - currently in all dungeons or any place that has a leave area example: Taverly ladder to leave dungeon, brings you to taverly, change it to home so no one can wander around

= Display a You have recieved "rare" drop message. (server wide message)

- option to cancel slayer tasks
    - right click assignment on nieve should give task instant instead of having to click through dialogues

- Bm npc moves way too much, have him posted at the wall

- make the room north of edge like how it used to be, with all the altars inside, npcs etc
    - once you add voting npc, keep him inside bank.

- not now if you want but possibly make that poll box work at edge for future updates, would be cool.

- :layers command, show up to 100 random players or whatever you can fit on there
    - ::help displaying some info or a tut thing like on the 742

- retribution and redemption prayer don't work, please add.

- amulet of the damned

All I got, more contents plz

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Bugs

- Using magic is buggy as fk. Basically if you cast a spell normally and it splashes, the game will force autocast until you hit with the spell. During this force autocast you cannot move at all, only way to stop it is by doing another action like eating, equipping item etc

- When you drink a stamina Potion the run icon is incorrect. It Should be THIS:
    - Godwars dungeon boss room doors do not work on the inside to let you escape
    - Make all the normal dungeons entrances teleport you back to home

- The tick delay when you drink 2 doses of potion, one after ther other should be the the same delay as eating 1 food. Currently drinking 1 dose is the same as eating 1 food

- Run energy hit 0 and it put me up to 233 energy? I drank a stamina before idk if that had any effect on it.

- Change dialogue on teleports inside the wilderness to "Can't teleport before level 20/30"

- When withdrawing items from the bank it should leave a gap (until the bank is closed), items shouldn't just all move to the left by default.

Missing Content

- Add Slayer helmet

- Change Nieves right click options to:
    • Talk stays the same as it currently is
    • Assignment sets a quick assignment to their highest available master
    • Rewards Opens some form of reward shop
    • Trade opens shop providing you with necessary slayer equipment for certain tasks.

- Add other slayer masters option for lower level players (assuming you add modes like you said in previous post). Players who get hard tasks can reset at any time by getting a new task from the lowest possible master

- Add Antifire/Extended Antifire Potions

- Add law runes to the shop. With it add the ancient magic teleports so we can get around the wilderness easily. Also add the lunar teleports that are nescessary.

- Add edgeville lever to deserted keep

- Add wilderness obelisks

- Add wilderness bosses/demi bosses

- Add KBD

- Add the Imbued Heart to the game

- Add the catacombs of kourend pvm dungeon

- Add Nature runes to the shop (for entangle) but DISABLE alchemy.

Other

- Range needs to be more accurate. Tested killing armadyl and its just taking way to long even in max range bonus possible
    - Melee also seems pretty inaccurate in PVM

- Godwars dungeon bosses/minions agro range needs to be the entire room, not just part of it

- DKS agro range needs to be increased.

- On quest tab just condense everything into 1. It's over complicated placing everything on different stuff, especially when I have to ask to find out it even exists.

- Condense the NPCs in edgeville so that they are closer to eachother.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 10-13-2016 at 05:01 PM.

3. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    For what it's worth it's on my to-dos from when you first posted it lol.
    love you.

edit: idk if said, but if you right click on dfs and press check you unwield it.
    lever doesnt work at edge.
    Law Rune are missing from free shop. Same with nature (Jessie J made a good point on the server) ask him ty.
    Agility doesnt work, if possible can you add the rooftops just like OSRS + graceful marks?
    Last edited by Mr Patrick; 10-13-2016 at 04:51 PM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'm actually having issues trying to get the client to work. I downloaded Java after I downloaded the files and it changed everything to a open w/ java. I don't see any .Jar files. Can someone run me through real fast how you open the beta client after downloading?

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    - Using magic is buggy as fk. Basically if you cast a spell normally and it splashes, the game will force autocast until you hit with the spell. During this force autocast you cannot move at all, only way to stop it is by doing another action like eating, equipping item etc

I think you might have been just lagging. I'm autocasting and single casting and moving around fine while splashing

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #

I think you might have been just lagging. I'm autocasting and single casting and moving around fine while splashing
    No i got others to test it it's bugged. I wasn't autocasting I was normal casting

Go normal cast on an NPC/Player and don't click anywhere after you've cast. If you splash it will keep casting the spell until you don't splash.

Edit: I tested with ancient magics, multi spells (Blood barrage/ice barrage)
    Edit2: It's multi target spells causing it.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 10-13-2016 at 05:38 PM.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Update is out
    - Setting auto cast with a spell from the normal spellbook then swap to Ancient Magicks does not reset autocasting. Ex: Set autocast fire wave then switch to ancients, it will still have fire wave on autocast. Also happens the other way around (Ancients to normal)

- If you splash any barrage spell, you'll continue casting automatically until you hit (Found by Jessie J).

- If you start attacking a Cave Kraken, then stop, the Kraken will do the subermerge animation again, showing a whirlpool, but it will continue attacking you in that state.

- As soon as you finish a potion, it self destructs.

- If you trade someone, you keep targeting the other player, rotating your character to whatever position the other player is at until you move.

- You are able to trade other players past the combat line in Free-For-All Portal.

- Free-For-All should have a banker.

- When you exit Free-For-All, you're completely healed (HP, prayer and energy, even cures poison), you probably did this on purpose but.. it kinda makes the rejuv pool less useful, except the latter also restores your special attack energy.

- Energy points can underflow, you can pretty much run forever.

- Not everyone in the clan chat shows as a purple dot in the minimap, just a few players.

- Very minor but, while the black mask works now, it displays 16% boost chance instead of 15%, probably the same for slayer helm but I don't really know.

- While using Protect Item prayer, the extra item does not show up in the "items kept on death screen", instead, it's completely invisible, the prayer itself works fine though.

- Dragon 2h, dragon battleaxe, dragon scimitar, zamorakian spear do not have a special attack yet.

- Dragon mace's attack animation for pound, pummer and block look like a slash instead of crush.
    Last edited by Bally; 10-14-2016 at 01:52 PM.

8. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    - Setting auto cast with a spell from the normal spellbook then swap to Ancient Magicks does not reset autocasting. Ex: Set autocast fire wave then switch to ancients, it will still have fire wave on autocast. Also happens the other way around (Ancients to normal)

- If you splash any barrage spell, you'll conitnue casting automatically until you hit (Found by Jessie J).

- If you start attacking a Cave Kraken, then stop, the Kraken will do the subermerge animation again, showing a whirlpool, but it will continue attacking you in that state.

- As soon as you finish a potion, it self destructs.

- If you trade someone, you keep targeting the other player, rotating your character to whatever position the other player is at until you move.

- You are able to trade other players past the combat line in Free-For-All Portal.

- Free-For-All should have a banker.

- Energy points can underflow, you can pretty much run forever.

- Not everyone in the clan chat shows as a purple dot in the minimap, just a few players.

- Very minor but, while the black mask works now, it displays 16% boost chance instead of 15%, probably the same for slayer helm but I don't really know.

- While using Protect Item prayer, the extra item does not show up in the "items kept on death screen", instead, it's completely invisible, the prayer itself works fine though.
    he made it so vials vanish after pots are done.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    he made it so vials vanish after pots are done.
    Why's that? There isn't much of a need for it IMO.

10. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Why's that? There isn't much of a need for it IMO.
    better than dropping vials everytime lol

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast