1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Welcome to osrs debo #117

why does ddef cost the same as rune def?
    add in some way to imbue rings (minigame, blood money who cares)
    Why is there a check option when barrows items are in your inventory? Should only be when equipped
    add stamina pots to supplies, no-one uses super energies its 2016 (or even better make people make them via herblore, and make the amalayse only obtainable through agility :^) )
    same with super combats

annoying little thing, when
    running through nieves cave, you cant click on the minimap to run IF the route is obstructed by a root/pile of mud. Instead of running to the root your player does nothing. Legit made me think i'd dced for about 30 seconds lmfao
    Why is slayer xp x5 if you want a pk server? Even on previous eco servers xp rate was x25 at a minimum. x5 is too slow especially if you just want pking to be the main focus.
    I know the server is spawn right now, but when its not spawn slayer monsters need to drop more on task, making 350k from an entire ankou task is aids

prayer drain wearing full bandos and pietying seemed a tad slow
    put your current slayer task info in the quest tab like back in the day
    nothing tells you when your task finishes AAAAAAAAAA
    Dont let people kill monsters in nieves cave unless on slayer task

sorry if some stuff doesnt make sense i just copy pasted
    Just noticed "I know the server is spawn right now, but when its not spawn slayer monsters need to drop more on task, making 350k from an entire ankou task is aids"

With the free items available do you think this is necessary? With such a smaller of items you actually need to buy from shops, I felt like less was manageable. If you do, how many ankous was your task and how much of a boost do you think coins should get?

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Just noticed "I know the server is spawn right now, but when its not spawn slayer monsters need to drop more on task, making 350k from an entire ankou task is aids"

With the free items available do you think this is necessary? With such a smaller of items you actually need to buy from shops, I felt like less was manageable. If you do, how many ankous was your task and how much of a boost do you think coins should get?
    Oh are those free items going to stay free? I assumed they were just free for the beta. If you can get the majority of items for free then no coins dont really need to be boosted.

Closed Thread