Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    This is the list of bugs I managed to create, items in bold text should be a priority in my opinion.

• Setting up stats isn't really clear, something like "Set up this skill to the level:" would be better instead.
    • Is there a way to get rid of the "Enter amount" prompt? I could be using a skill guide just to check up what level is for X equipment.
    • No law or soul runes in free shop.
    • New crystal halberds can't be noted.
    • Any action while using the bank makes the withdrawal of items go to "Note"
    • Any sort of item arrangement while using the bank does not save once you are done with it, at times items "duplicate" in doing so, but reverts back to normal when you exit the bank, doesn't seem like a dupe method though.
    • Tabs or teleports in wildy do not work at level 20, I thought you were not supposed to teleport if it was higher than 20. Also no energy drain while in Wildy.
    • The abyssal dagger is pretty damn powerful for a dagger, almost if not better than a regular whip, was testing for some time and managed to kill Greater Demons with a whip just as quick with the dagger.
    • Prayer drains are alright, maybe a little too quick but could be just me, been doing slayer with piety only and decent gear and so far it's good.
    • Slayer XP is pretty slow, 950 XP from a black dragon, considering this will be mainly a PvP server, doubling the XP gained would be much better.
    • Dragon warhammer spec does not work.
    • Little delay when drinking potions/food.
    • Death animation is a little too long, dropped items on death do not show up instantly, but seconds after death (around 30 secs)
    • Prayer does not show fully recharged even though it is, once you use a single prayer it pops back to 99 in the prayer orb.
    • I don't know if it happens to me especifically but, I can't seem to see messages from the clan chat, made sure my settings were okay but still couldn't see what everyone was saying.

Will add more as I continue testing.
    Last edited by Bally; 10-11-2016 at 12:13 PM.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    This is the list of bugs I managed to create, items in bold text should be a priority in my opinion.

• Setting up stats isn't really clear, something like "Set up this skill to the level:" would be better instead.
    • Is there a way to get rid of the "Enter amount" prompt? I could be using a skill guide just to check up what level is for X equipment.
    • No law or soul runes in free shop.
    • New crystal halberds can't be noted.
    • Any action while using the bank makes the withdrawal of items go to "Note"
    • Any sort of item arrangement while using the bank does not save once you are done with it, at times items "duplicate" in doing so, but reverts back to normal when you exit the bank, doesn't seem like a dupe method though.
    • Tabs or teleports in wildy do not work at level 20, I thought you were not supposed to teleport if it was higher than 20. Also no energy drain while in Wildy.
    • The abyssal dagger is pretty damn powerful for a dagger, almost if not better than a regular whip, was testing for some time and managed to kill Greater Demons with a whip just as quick with the dagger.
    • Prayer drains are alright, maybe a little too quick but could be just me, been doing slayer with piety only and decent gear and so far it's good.
    • Slayer XP is pretty slow, 950 XP from a black dragon, considering this will be mainly a PvP server, doubling the XP gained would be much better.
    • Dragon warhammer spec does not work.
    • Little delay when drinking potions/food.
    • Death animation is a little too long, dropped items on death do not show up instantly, but seconds after death (around 30 secs)
    • Prayer does not show fully recharged even though it is, once you use a single prayer it pops back to 99 in the prayer orb.
    • I don't know if it happens to me especifically but, I can't seem to see messages from the clan chat, made sure my settings were okay but still couldn't see what everyone was saying.

Will add more as I continue testing.
    Thanks for the suggestions and reports, but one thing:

They're nearly identical in stats, with a maybe 2-3 difference in max hit

Death animation is a little too long, dropped items on death do not show up instantly, but seconds after death (around 30 secs)

What did you mean by this?

Recharged how?

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post

Death animation is a little too long, dropped items on death do not show up instantly, but seconds after death (around 30 secs)

What did you mean by this?

Recharged how?
    example: If you die at 33/99 pray, when you spawn it still shows 33/99 but its actually recharged, it doesn't show 99/99 until you use a prayer/drink pot.

Death animation, you die you fall to ground, items show under you before you disappear.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    i swear im hitting 45s with abby dagger but im wearing slay helm on tasks so that cud be it, i use full bandos primordials ammy of torture with abby dagger and dfs
    on 07

on server i hit 20s on greater demons :c

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by staker aaron View Post
    i swear im hitting 45s with abby dagger but im wearing slay helm on tasks so that cud be it, i use full bandos primordials ammy of torture with abby dagger and dfs
    on 07

on server i hit 20s on greater demons :c
    Super + piety, max hit in this gear ingame is 45

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Super + piety, max hit in this gear ingame is 45
    ooh kk nice

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #

That actually explains quite a lot, sorry, I should have checked that out before. Regardless, for some reason I seem to hit way more often with the dagger than the whip.

New items:

• Barraging does not work in multi combat areas.
    • You can actually activate enchanted bolt effects without a crossbow, you can do so by wearing them (dragon bolts for example) and using another ranged weapon such as knives, darts or obby rings, the animation of the bolt effect still happens, wheter it does the exact same effect I am not entirely sure, at least for ruby bolts it still took 10% of my max HP.
    • Player untradeables do not dissapppear in Wildy, they are shown in map regardless of how much time passed since their death.
    • Random DCs, crossing the wildy line or even drinking pots can trigger it.
    • Chinchompas are missing from the shops.

8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    That actually explains quite a lot, sorry, I should have checked that out before. Regardless, for some reason I seem to hit way more often with the dagger than the whip.

New items:

• Barraging does not work in multi combat areas.
    • You can actually activate enchanted bolt effects without a crossbow, you can do so by wearing them (dragon bolts for example) and using another ranged weapon such as knives, darts or obby rings, the animation of the bolt effect still happens, wheter it does the exact same effect I am not entirely sure, at least for ruby bolts it still took 10% of my max HP.
    • Player untradeables do not dissapppear in Wildy, they are shown in map regardless of how much time passed since their death.
    • Chinchompas are missing from the shops.

Is there anything you could tell me to reproduce this? I dropped until untradables from level 5 wild down to 1, went to edgeville bank, and dropped a torso next to me. I waited for it to disappear, and after checked the wilderness and didn't see any of my untradables.

​Has anyone else experienced this?

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #

Is there anything you could tell me to reproduce this? I dropped until untradables from level 5 wild down to 1, went to edgeville bank, and dropped a torso next to me. I waited for it to disappear, and after checked the wilderness and didn't see any of my untradables.

​Has anyone else experienced this?

seen cape drink a pot and dced right b4 he entered wild to fight me dhing

he said it kicked him

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by staker aaron View Post
    seen cape drink a pot and dced right b4 he entered wild to fight me dhing

he said it kicked him

I sipped a Super restore when i first got on and it kicked me. Didn't happened after that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast