Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
add chins to the lvl 30 chin spot in wild if clan pking becomes a thing on here multi clans will want them and so people would be hunting them and people hunting the chin hunters = active deep wild.

You cant withdraw items noted, when you try click note it insta switches bk.

The death animation seems too long, kill urself on an alt and check out how long it feels lol.

you can't add recoils to ring of suffering (dont know if ull be able to fix this since you got from a certain time period.

Add wilderness teleport tabs to blood money shop OR/AND make it so u can craft them at the area's, so make it so you can craft ghorrock teleports at ghorrock, annakarl teleports at annakarl etc. would make for activity all over the wilderness.

Add something like the restoration pool from rs to edge, make it restore all ur stats all the way bk up if brewed down make it give 100% run full pray etc. but spec idk probably not so there isnt constant rushing. (another server has this but they let it give u spec)

Make it so ur first hit in wilderness can't be a special att would massively cut down on rushing.

Theres a red sign across the wilderness skull in wild shouldnt be there in wild.

Isnt any hobgoblins west of lvl 30 chins spot can u add them, if u get tbed ppl sometimes run there to box them

on rs if u complete wilderness hard diary u can set obelisk to where ever u wanna go. or here maybe u can make it purchasable blood money or something else ?

atm obelisks to move u around wild dont work.

spider hill at 46 wild doesnt have spiders

^ this gate doesnt open atm / the gate far east also doesnt open.

gdz aka annakarl doesnt have any greater demons.

from not seeing any npcs i can already tell there wont be anymore in wild so i assume u need to add this:

add bats near outside mage bank

theres a place near mage bank where u go down stairs and there is fire giants and all sorts, add that.

add axe's to axe.

add scorpions the scorpion pit.

also i walked around the whole wilderness and couldnt find a single multi sign even in multi places so idk if its just a visual bug or if u srs cant att 2v1 in a multi area since there wasnt any1 on to test with but ye needs looking into.

ALSO: check ur pm for a bank bug its super fucked lol
Nothing has been touched in wildy yet