1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    better than dropping vials everytime lol
    I don't really mind it, and if Chaos Elemental gets added, there won't be any way to prevent it from taking off your weapon, unless you fill your invo with something else. Besides that it's not really a big deal.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bally View Post
    Why's that? There isn't much of a need for it IMO.
    I might be mistaken but I could have sworn there was an OSRS update that made them do that instead of leaving an empty vial. Need some confirmation.

Also, I'm not sure if it displays as 15% on the equipment screen in OSRS, but it gives a 16% for melee while the helms that give boosts for all three styles give a 15% boost for ranged and magic while still giving melee 16%.
    https://twitter.com/JagexAsh/status/689105142382198784
    EDIT: Right there in the question he states it says 15% on the equipment screen.

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I might be mistaken but I could have sworn there was an OSRS update that made them do that instead of leaving an empty vial. Need some confirmation.

Also, I'm not sure if it displays as 15% on the equipment screen in OSRS, but it gives a 16% for melee while the helms that give boosts for all three styles give a 15% boost for ranged and magic while still giving melee 16%.
    https://twitter.com/JagexAsh/status/689105142382198784
    EDIT: Right there in the question he states it says 15% on the equipment screen.
    nope you get empty vial

---------------------

Important

GP/Hour is really low at the moment through PVM. I'm getting maybe 1.5m-2m an hour (using max strength gear), which doesn't really buy fuck all in terms of PK supplies. Should be way way higher.

• Option 1 - I'd suggest maybe changing cash drops from 50k ish at a time to 150-200k at a time.

• Option 2 (Better Option) - Significantly lower the price of the items in the Supplies Shop so that they are actually affordable. Perhaps something like:

Normal Food - 1200 Coins each
      Karambwan - 700 Coins each
      Super Combat - 4k each
      Brew/Restore/Stamina - 2k-2.5k each
      Super Energy - 1k each
      Super Anti Venom (Replaces Super Anti which is in shop atm) - 3.5k each

Important Bugs

- With your path finding say if I were to click inside of a building that had all the doors closed, my character should walk as close to the square I clicked as possible without no clipping into the building. However currently if you click in an inaccessible area your character just stands still and doesn't even attempt to walk as close to the square you clicked. It feels really really clunky

- Every Boss NPC in game in Multi SHOULD NOT swap agro from it's 1st target unless they are no longer targetable.

How Boss NPC agro should work:

1. The Boss NPC should spawn and attack either; the person closest to it OR the first person to attack it. It will not deviate agro from this person.
    2. If this person becomes untargetable (TP's away), or doesn't get hit by or attack the Boss NPC for 8 game ticks (Roughly) then the Boss NPC will swap agro to another person (Using the same method as point 1 to aquire target).

- Agro ranges on all the GWD boss room minions needs to be the entirety of the room. You shouldn't be able to stand in the corner and have only 2/3 minions attack you. All of them should hit you.

- All NPC's outside of the wilderness agro range should be 7 Squares (I tested on OSRS). NPC's inside the wilderness (except for bosses) should have current agro range. Bosses also should have a 8 Square agro range.

- When armadyl boss does the confuse attack thing it un-agro's the minions. It shouldn't be doing this.

- The game doesn't force you to walk to objects to use them, for example you can enter the clanwars portal from inside the edgeville bank as oppose to having to walk around.

- If you set bank reerange mode to insert then log out, when you log in it'll say you are on swap mode but you're actually still on insert mode.

- When you have quick prayers active but then turn off the prayers in your pray interface, it should turn the quick prayer icon off. Currently it just stays on.

Lesser Important Bugs

- You need to spawn far more NPC's inside the GWD

- (Need Verification) Diamond bolt special attack/D warhammer/BGS should lower NPC defence. Do they?

- The Cancel Option on all autocast selects doesn't work

- Trident Doesn't work

- Tome of fire should give a 50% Damage increase to fire spells

- Staff of the dead autocast interface should be this one (Should be able to autocast flames of Zamorak/Slayer Dart):

- Charge needs to be added. It should increase the max hit of god spells to 30.

- Staff of the dead special attack doesn't work. Don't forget that if a player unequips during the special attack effect, it should stop the special attack effect. Otherwise you're going to get people SOTD special attacking then using reju pool before fights.

- In PVP make the halberds special attacks only deal 1 of the hits splat of damage rather than 2 (In RS halberds are a PVM only weapon really).

- Normal Anti-D Shield shouldn't protect from Wyvern fire breath. Only shield that should do Are Elemental/Mind shields & DFS.

- Can't eat Mushroom Potatoes

Additional Content

- Add Attack style weakness to Boss NPC's (for example KQ is weak to stab attacks).

- Add Barrows

- Add Ardougne cloak 4 to the blood money shop

- Add Void & Elite Void to the blood money shop

- Add rune pouch to the blood money shop (Can put 3 stacks of runes inside it), then make it so on death it keeps the runes inside it?

- Add Robin Hood Hat/Ranger Boots to the blood money shop

- Add Halos to the blood money shop.

- Add Bolt Racks to the Gear Shop

- Limit the Rejuvination pool to once per 3 minutes. The last thing you want is people constantly rushing.

- Makeover mage doesn't work at the moment.

- On Death in OSRS untradeables are kept in your inventory, not dropped on the floor. It should be the same here

- Change cash drops to caskets. It's just more appealing on the eye.

- Increase Max Cash Pile to 2,147,483,647

- KBD should count as black dragons slayer task.

- Dagannoth Kings should count towards Dagannoth task.

- Demonic Gorilla should count towards black demon slayer task.

- Zammy GWD boss/minions should count towards greater demon task

- Armadyl GWD boss/minions should count towards Aviansie Task

- Add Zulrah (I tested on some that Alex spawned, they aren't dropping 2 items + Scales every kill (which they should be). They only drop 1 item + scales.
    Last edited by Iloi5ia89; 10-14-2016 at 12:18 PM.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    nope you get empty vial

---------------------

Important

- GP/Hour is really low at the moment through PVM. I'm getting maybe 1.5m-2m an hour (using max strength gear), which doesn't really buy fuck all in terms of PK supplies. Should be way way higher.

• Option 1 - I'd suggest maybe changing cash drops from 50k ish at a time to 150-200k at a time.

• Option 2 (Better Option) - Significantly lower the price of the items in the Supplies Shop so that they are actually affordable. Perhaps something like:

Normal Food - 1200 Coins each
      Karambwan - 700 Coins each
      Super Combat - 4k each
      Brew/Restore/Stamina - 2k-2.5k each
      Super Energy - 1k each
      Super Anti Venom (Replaces Super Anti which is in shop atm) - 3.5k each

- PVM combat in general is really inaccurate. Melee/Range/Magic literally don't hit near enough in PVM situations. It takes way to long to kill certain bosses & do certain slayer tasks.

Bugs

- With your path finding say if I were to click inside of a building that had all the doors closed, my character should walk as close to the square I clicked as possible without no clipping into the building. However currently if you click in an inaccessible area your character just stands still and doesn't even attempt to walk as close to the square you clicked. It feels really really clunky

- The Cancel Option on all autocast selects doesn't work

- Trident Doesn't work

- Tome of fire should give a 50% Damage increase to fire spells

- Staff of the dead autocast interface should be this one (Should be able to autocast flames of Zamorak/Slayer Dart):

- Charge needs to be added. It should increase the max hit of god spells to 30.

- Staff of the dead special attack doesn't work. Don't forget that if a player unequips during the special attack effect, it should stop the special attack effect. Otherwise you're going to get people SOTD special attacking then using reju pool before fights.

- In PVP make the halberds special attacks only deal 1 of the hits splat of damage rather than 2 (In RS halberds are a PVM only weapon really).

- If you set bank reerange mode to insert then log out, when you log in it'll say you are on swap mode but you're actually still on insert mode.

Additional Content

- Add Barrows

- Add Ardougne cloak 4 to the blood money shop

- Add Void & Elite Void to the blood money shop

- Add rune pouch to the blood money shop (Can put 3 stacks of runes inside it), then make it so on death it keeps the runes inside it?

- Add Robin Hood Hat/Ranger Boots to the blood money shop

- Add Halos to the blood money shop.

- Add Bolt Racks to the Gear Shop

- Limit the Rejuvination pool to once per 3 minutes. The last thing you want is people constantly rushing.

- Makeover mage doesn't work at the moment.

- On Death in OSRS untradeables are kept in your inventory, not dropped on the floor. It should be the same here

- Change cash drops to caskets. It's just more appealing on the eye.

- Increase Max Cash Pile to 2,147,483,647

- KBD should count as black dragons slayer task.

- Dagannoth Kings should count towards Dagannoth task.

- Demonic Gorilla should count towards black demon slayer task.

- Zammy GWD boss/minions should count towards greater demon task

- Armadyl GWD boss/minions should count towards Aviansie Task

Should also add imbue rings

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by undecided View Post
    Should also add imbue rings
    by the looks of it, Alex spawned a (i) ring and had bonuses so if anything pali just has to find a way to add a way to obtain them.

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Is the FOG minigame a suggestion for void equipment, and maybe chaotics if you want to add them?

7. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    Is the FOG minigame a suggestion for void equipment, and maybe chaotics if you want to add them?
    you serious lol, no chaotics on this version of scape. Hopefully full pest control.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    you serious lol, no chaotics on this version of scape. Hopefully full pest control.
    Pest Control would be fun indeed. Gotta wait for his Wildy Update first.

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    FOG ain't even in OSRS lol.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    FOG ain't even in OSRS lol.
    I believe he meant the one which was in old bs , like u kill multiple bosses ect like dungeoneering and rewards were chaotics / whip colours ect

OR the dung one where u could just afk mage with a team for pts.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast