1. Offline
    Legend
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle View Post
    - Adamant gloves for 1 defence pures. We had it before and it is more optimal than the Regen Bracelet.

- Dangerous Clan wars option. Clans can fight 1 Vs 1 rather than getting crashed by another clan in the wilderness.

- Fixed combining Potions doses. You cannot combine 1, 2, or 3 doses together. Would benefit wildy fights when looting food and clan wars fights.

- Nerf Custom Loadout. Returning is too quick on this game and doesn't leave provide opportunity for counter play in strategy for wilderness fights.

- Rest of the Cluescroll Reward Items: Ankout Outfit, Mummy Outfit, Samurai Outfit, Robes Of Darkness, Bloodhound Pet, & 3rd Age tools. More cosmetics and reason to vote for rewards like clue scrolls to obtain these items or U Points.

- Autocasting for Staff Of The Dead. Makes it easier for magers to just auto-freeze like the Staff Of Light on the old popular version of Battlescape.

- Runecrafting Robes, Rogue outfit from thieving.

- Fix the delayed combat system like dds switching and the special bar not being able to click immediately like on old BS. The system is about 1 second delayed it feels.

- Augory & Rigour allowed for 1 defence. Would make more people buy it and make the economy better as well as warring.

- Agility - Right now marks of grace provide no use. Make use for the Marks of grace, maybe a cosmetic shop to spend the marks on.

- Skill capes for cosmetics since it's so basic and not on the servers.

- Max cape sounds good.

- Rest of the skills - Crafting, Fletch, Mining, Smithing, WC, Firemaking,

- Kalphite Queen Boss, Kraken boss, Pets for both as well.
    this

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    More graphics options

If this is possible....+1

Listen To Many, Speak To Few
    ACTA NON
    VERBA

3. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    We're working on it but we're definitely open to ideas. As it is, Edgeville PKing without any BM streak boosts or target kills, only requires 50 kills to afford an AGS. Right now 50 kills is a lot due to no PKers, but if Edgeville was even slightly active it doesn't seem like 50 kills would be that bad.
    - F2P 1 def world
    - add more skills definitely u need to finish the skills first to bring more players
    - make so edge apart from just being a hotspot u get like 1k bm extra for kill
    - stop adding op items like elder maul etc
    - maybe a minigame to get u points/slay points

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    The game seems really oriented around slayer and slayer points. Do something with the pkp/blood money system and make pking worth while like edge pking etc, bounty rewards. Bonus points/blood money on streaks.
    - Add the rest of the skills, max cape <-- will attract wider range of players if more content is available (money making, or just enjoy skilling in general)
    - Mage bank mini game for god capes (max cape)
    - Make the northern side of edgeville the focus as opposed to south, put bank / altars / portals near / inside the man hut. (Closer to the wild might make it more convenient to pk in edge) <-- A lot of the pures fight in the white portal instead of wild because its more convenient? idk

Just suggestions =)

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Remember Pali, this is your server!! And..many of us are players from your previous servers, where it was 742 / Pre-Eoc Material...mostly.
    Your server doesn't have to be an exact replica of RS07, and in my opinion, a MIX between rs07 content and your previous content...well, it was crazy, it was awesome, and I absolutely loved it. It was the most diverse server I've ever played (BS1 & BS2), and it was the most enjoyable.

- Augury / Rigour for 1 Defense.

- Addy Gloves - 1 Defense.

- Ability to LOCK HP xp >> This is towards those accounts on rs07 being able to be 10hp with like 90 str, crazy right?

- Use for Marks of Grace (from Agility)

- RC Robes (I like elder and all, but RC robes were just so nice, and you could have different colors too!!)

- Rogue ARMOR (From Theiving[?]) >> Looks Sick AF

- Fix Elder Maul, doesn't seem as strong as it is on RS07 (IMO)

These are just my opinions.

But i'd also like to say thanks and great job on the updates you've been doing! I and i'm sure a lot of other players really like them!

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle View Post
    - Adamant gloves for 1 defence pures. We had it before and it is more optimal than the Regen Bracelet.

- Dangerous Clan wars option. Clans can fight 1 Vs 1 rather than getting crashed by another clan in the wilderness.

- Fixed combining Potions doses. You cannot combine 1, 2, or 3 doses together. Would benefit wildy fights when looting food and clan wars fights.

- Nerf Custom Loadout. Returning is too quick on this game and doesn't leave provide opportunity for counter play in strategy for wilderness fights.

- Rest of the Cluescroll Reward Items: Ankout Outfit, Mummy Outfit, Samurai Outfit, Robes Of Darkness, Bloodhound Pet, & 3rd Age tools. More cosmetics and reason to vote for rewards like clue scrolls to obtain these items or U Points.

- Autocasting for Staff Of The Dead. Makes it easier for magers to just auto-freeze like the Staff Of Light on the old popular version of Battlescape.

- Runecrafting Robes, Rogue outfit from thieving.

- Fix the delayed combat system like dds switching and the special bar not being able to click immediately like on old BS. The system is about 1 second delayed it feels.

- Augory & Rigour allowed for 1 defence. Would make more people buy it and make the economy better as well as warring.

- Agility - Right now marks of grace provide no use. Make use for the Marks of grace, maybe a cosmetic shop to spend the marks on.

- Skill capes for cosmetics since it's so basic and not on the servers.

- Max cape sounds good.

- Rest of the skills - Crafting, Fletch, Mining, Smithing, WC, Firemaking,

- Kalphite Queen Boss, Kraken boss, Pets for both as well.

In regards to getting people to play outside of clanning times and making the wildy active, one thing that comes to mind is pushing edge events. Right now with such a small number of players you'll maybe need to post on forums a time and give people 3-5 days to prepare and see what happens All different rules can be made. Usually you have one mod online why don't they spend less time trying to merch me and make some pk events lol. Even with 70 players online you can still host a decent spontaneous turn out (i'd like to assume). Of course prizes would be incentive but I also understand constantly giving out free shit has its own repercussions... I do think there a ways around this, one extreme that I can think of is making particular cosmetics untradable and gifting them as prizes.

I know you know me

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 73gamerdad4 View Post
    I think immortality should prep massacre lmfao
    ^^^^^^^^^^

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Force Immortality to prep Massacre or else there will be no clans left in a couple weeks tbh

9. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Spend money on advertisement to attract players, do stuff of that nature to promote, videos etc.

Add stuff to the wilderness similar to the barrows brothers that make the wildy a quicker, better option.

Former Names:
    2k Ko
    2k Pure
    Honey Badger
    Doctoring
    Doc

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    body body
    runecrafting robes
    1 def addy gloves
    bolas
    rouge top
    god robes more accessible

right click to autocast spells
    its a 07 based server so nty runecrafting robes, bolas, body body ..
    even tho id like that too

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast