1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Castlewars for items/pray scrolls

2. Offline
    Legendary Donator
    Feb 2017
    #
    1) Remove all the potions , just leave super set , range and mage.
    2) Remove sharks from shop aswell ? Just leave lobbies.
    3) Remove all dragon armor from shop(frem helms aswell) , just leave dragon weapons. ( scimmy , dds etc )

New players would have access to rune armor etc and work they way up.
    Maybe barrows chest would give you little amount of crafting materials ( raw food , herbs and so on ? )
    Removing all of em might make barrows items ( whipts etc ) worth something ?

Fix or redo Blood money shop. As i understand it's PK shop ? Then you should only get BM with pking only , remove ability to change bond to BM.

And yeah , more skills please.

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Try stay away from the pures asking for more pure related things. This game won't grow any more if you continue to rim these faggots

4. Offline
    Legend
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    Try stay away from the pures asking for more pure related things. This game won't grow any more if you continue to rim these faggots
    You're just mad that you weren't able to join one. Weren't you the reason why bs lost a lot of its players when you convinced Pali to reset the server?

5. Offline
    Feb 2017
    #
    farming, at least trees and herbs (Since herblore is out)

more skills in general..

Ecu keys somehow

6. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    -Reset Eco ~ It's too easy to obtain everything.
    -Remove All Potions from Store.
    -Remove all food from stores.
    -Add Runecrafting & Remove most of the unlimited amounts of items in stores.
    -Runecrafting Robes
    -Clan Wars(Dangerous Option) ~ And F2P Option would be dope too
    -Add colored cosmetics ~ Robin Hats,Whips,Dbows ectect.
    -Castle Wars? Just a thought
    -All Skills being added , Would make the game more worth playing.
    -Skillcapes , Although they're just cosmetic items. It'd be a good addition to the game and give getting a 99 more of an accomplishment, Although it's a server. I still take pride in my 99's ;D

-Skilling/Slaying should be how money is made on the game . I'd focus on that for the most part and I'm sure you'll see a big increase in the player base.
    Last edited by OG Ganj; 02-12-2017 at 05:01 PM.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie J View Post
    We're more than 50% of the player base and make pking active with hybriding and clan pk trips lmao. The extra chromosomes are strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
    you wanna know something funny

ur ranks beg us to help team on immortality

bet u didnt kno tht [irrelevant member]@Pro L 0 L 0 L

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle View Post
    We're more than 50% of the player base and make pking active with hybriding and clan pk trips lmao. The extra chromosomes are strong in this one.
    Yh and catering to the people who play instead of those who dont play will increase player count.

9. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    Mutagens

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    add party pete like you had before where every 24 hours you get a chance at a rare/cosmetic (clue) item

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast