1. Offline
    Aug 2023
    #
    Ironman has always been super appealing to me. Although there's 1 huge problem.... I absolutely suck at bossing! Always have from the beginning of runescape.
    I then had a thought how cool would it be if there was a super easy Ironman with way over powered stats to make bossing as easy as killing a giant mole...
    Problem - participating in the fight with other players that are not super easy Ironman. Jadboss tournaments.. pvp...
    But then I realized there is a solution. The same way we have a lvl 1 pvp (moves player to a different height on map) the same thing could be used for super ironman keeping super ironman on a different height as every other game mode. Maybe eliminating the option for group jad all together.
    Idk just an idea would be a dream for me but I'm sure like everything els it's not worth the time...
    #don't delete me
    #asking for a friend

2. Offline
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Apr 2020
    #
    If you are struggling to do the very very nerfed and easy bosses then perhaps you need to spend more time learning or just not do them.

Apart from you basicly asking to have God mode on an ironman because you have skill caps at... well every aspect of the game in your "suggestion" I'm not really sure what on earth this thread is about.

Playing an ironman means that you are accepting that slight increase in difficulty for your journey, accepting the fact you need to grind your items out from the boosted drop rates from npcs & bosses after you have invested time in developing your supplies. I'm sure your "super ironman" would also like a shop just to buy these supplies like all your food & potions?

Simple answer from what I feel you are asking is, spend more time learning, the bosses on here are all nerfed to a degree and way easier than the OSRS counterparts.

#get better
    #learn

Reply to Thread