1. Skilling guide - thieving  - 03-19-2024 #1

Jan 2024
    #
    THIEVING GUIDE *UPDATED*

OUTLINE: Seen below is a general purpose guide to begin your 1-99 grind for Thieving. In my honest opinion, Thieving is the fastest 99 you can get. You will also see at the bottom of the page is a list that i use for my 1-99 leveling (2 1/2 - 3 Hours total). You do not have to follow it, but its what I've found works best for me.

USEFUL ITEMS: Rogue Outfit - This outfit can be purchased from the in-game bond store for 40 bonds, the set is a 5 piece outfit that gives the player a 10% bonus to their experience, this stacks with donator ranks.

EXPERIENCE RATES:
    EXP will differ from a magnitude of things I/e:
    - Account Type/Difficulty (Normal/Ironman/Bronzeman), (Normal/Hard/Elite)
    - Donator Rank
    - Well Bonuses
    - Weekend Bonuses
    - Skilling Outfits

STALLS - Used as a starting point into your thieving journey prior to progressing to Pick-pocketing NPC's.
    HOME LOCATION: Edgeville (Home) and run east.

DONATOR ZONE: For Donators Only!! Type ::dz, walk to the Southwest Lot. Note: The donator zone stalls grant a boosted rate of gold from selling items from the stall

Crafting Stall - Levels 1-20
    Food Stall - Levels 20-40
    General Stall - Levels 40-60
    Magic Staff - Levels 60-80
    Scimitar Stall - Levels 80-99

All items gathered from stalls can be sold to "Martin Thwait" that can be found standing on either side of the stalls.

PICK-POCKETING NPC's: Click the the In-Game Skill tab - Click on "Thieving" and under "pickpocket" you will see the Skill Level's ----> NPC's requirements.

Locations Vary for different NPC's!!
    TIPS/NOTES: Using the In-Game Options tab, click the Joystick "Controls" and change the "NPC 'Attack' Options" to "Always Right-Click", Thus allowing you to Left-Click the NPC to pickpocket rather than Right-Clicking and selecting Pickpocket. Also you can trap NPC's by hitting them 1 time and running behind the fence which results into them being stuck and unable to hit you while still holding aggro. This Provides a "Safe" pickpocketing method without having to follow the NPC on its pathing. (Example below)

RIVERS 1-99 Thieving Method: Use the Tips/Notes above to complete expeditiously

Levels 1-20: Thieve the "Crafting Stall" at either location (Donator is better EXP & Rewards)
    Levels 20-40: Thieve the "Food Stall" at either location (Donator is better EXP & Rewards)
    Levels 40-55: Ardougne Guard - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
    Levels 55-70: Ardougne Knight - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
    Levels 70-80: Ardougne Paladin - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
    Levels 80-99: Ardougne Hero - Teleport to East Ardougne - Run South-East until you hit the Ardougne Market
    Last edited by River; 03-21-2024 at 10:39 AM.

2. Offline
    Apr 2024
    #
    Good guide. I'd change one thing but the rest is spot on. Thieving is definitely the fastest skill once you get past them stalls....

At level 85 you can go to Lletya and pickpocket the elf's there. It's more Xp and the give crystal shards and a small chance of crystal armour and weapon seeds.

It's the Fastest way to get crystal shards Fs. It's an easy 1k shards a hour.

Reply to Thread