Just what we wanted thanks.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    GE sounds awesome

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Potion Decanter much needed thank you very much, agreed on Buffalo's opinion on mini game for next update maybe fight caves and a fight cave point shop or something just keep doing what your doing server is doing very well in my opinion.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Update #2 (for GE staff testing)
    Added the clerk right-click options.
    The buy searching is now automatically pulled up and closed.
    GE update checks now shuffle the results before comparing.
    GE offers can now be aborted while viewing the item.
    Creating sell offers with noted items now work.
    Bank pin entering is now required to open the GE.
    Fixed the GE all button.
    Fixed/added the missing GE compare check for ge offers (item ids lol...).

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    With GE you should do much more thorough testing then just staff. Anything could go wrong really. You should release a BETA server and have BETA testers on the server testing it alongside the real game. This way much more tests can be carried out.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    With GE you should do much more thorough testing then just staff. Anything could go wrong really. You should release a BETA server and have BETA testers on the server testing it alongside the real game. This way much more tests can be carried out.
    We have direct communication with Palidino and the staff are working effectively and efficiently to get it done as soon as possible and if I'm honest, Palidino has actually fixed most of the bugs I posted an hour or so ago pretty damn quickly.

Palidino could have the G.E out by tonight if he really tried tbh but that's not an eta, we just need to work on a few more things.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    cool

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Keep up the good work pali make sure to slap billy for me.

10. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    We have direct communication with Palidino and the staff are working effectively and efficiently to get it done as soon as possible and if I'm honest, Palidino has actually fixed most of the bugs I posted an hour or so ago pretty damn quickly.

Palidino could have the G.E out by tonight if he really tried tbh but that's not an eta, we just need to work on a few more things.

Mentioned it because I've seen GE come out on a few servers, even with many BETA testers and it still ends up with bugs & glitches. Not all are easy to find, especially dupes... I don't want to see the server reset/rolled back anytime soon... With more people testing it, it would probably be much more efficient then a few staff. Regardless of your "direct communication", I saw you mention you posted a bug on a topic within the forum. Users can do the same thing...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast