Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
All the complaint threads are being made by RSPS players, the main teams who played this & OSRS have already said the combat is very similar. This is a waste of time & you're being stupid to listen to the RSPS players

The only explanation I can give for the PVM accuracy is that Jagex has a "Weakness" system for Specific NPC'S, for example dragons are weak to stab attacks. This gives stab attack styles vs them a certain accuracy increase on OSRS that players don't get on here.

I already did this with like 1.5k hits, combat is fine. RSPS players that haven't actually played OSRS for an extensive period complaining because they don't know what the actual games combat system is like.

Completely disagree. For example, I've used AGS in many occasions on both OSRS and Battlescape and I can tell you that the BS AGS in comparison to the OSRS AGS is way inaccurate, I hit way more 0s on BS. Same with DDS and tent. I think in general the accuracy is off. And don't tell me I don't play OSRS because I probably have the most accounts, and highest total level on this entire forum. 1 of my 3 mains is 2159 total, the other 2 are 1800+.