Quote Originally Posted by Xei View Post
Thread could do with some improvements, and locations and alternative methods adding, The donator zone stalls grant bonus gold from selling items from the stall and the XP posted above is subject to your account.

EXP will differ from a magnitude of things, from account type, rank, well bonuses, weekend bonuses and skilling outfits.
I'll leave it to someone else to include improvements, locations, and alternative methods to Thieving. I don't have
donator, therefore I cannot acquire that data. If I asked someone else to provide that data, it could take more
time for them and myself to be able to get the thread finished.

If the global xp boost is higher than 0, I imagine that's server-wide XP boost from the well. Now if each user has
additional xp boosts from other means, it would be very difficult to accumulate data for all kinds of variations.

In which case, the information above is good enough to provide each user the basic calculations, the basic
knowledge to proceed to their goals regardless of the lack of additional results not provided in this thread &
if each individual user wishes to pursue alternative routes, it is advised that they share their results with the
community.

Otherwise... Is Battle-Scape community focused? Or just veteran focused?