1. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    You can't fight fire with fire. Nor should you write like this as a staff member, especially from the staff account. With the bar set as low as you have put it, Staker Mike could be on the staff team when promotions are needed again. You can't expect everyone to act civil if you yourself are a part of the problem. I fear the end of decent staff after K, Dan, Bally, and London leave. Like damn dude, I know the rsps interweb community isn't the most professional setting, but show some damn pride in that rank you have. Don't shit on everyone you dislike.
    Didn't know hating on 2 people who don't play on the game affects the future of battlescape lol ok.
    Last edited by M N M; 10-27-2016 at 04:05 PM.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Dont try and argue vs one of the best mods this game has seen lul, take his advice instead

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    Didn't know hating on 2 people who don't play on the game affects the future of battlescape lol ok.
    It affects the acceptable culture ingame and on forums. If you weren't staff it would be fine, but you are. Simply keep in staff fighting in the staff section and PM people it if it really is necessary to tell individuals to kill themselves. Believe me, we all hate members of this community but don't carry yourself like this. You're better than that.
    Last edited by RJ; 10-27-2016 at 04:59 PM.

4. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    I'm good. Rather not take advice from ex-staff who don't do reports when needed and avoid most problems on forums, such as koshmar flaming everyday regardless if he can register a new account in 10 seconds etc.
    Last edited by M N M; 10-27-2016 at 05:03 PM.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    It affects the acceptable culture ingame and on forums. If you weren't staff it would be fine, but you are. Simply keep in staff fighting in the staff section and PM people it if it really is necessary to tell individuals to kill themselves. Believe me, we all hate members of this community but don't carry yourself like this. You're better than that.

u shuda cried bout the people who replaced frank/jordan :c compared to dem da staff atm can eat mah balls, and i dont see any harm in a helper flaming lelelelelele

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    and did this guy say acceptable culture ingame/forum are u drunk or just crying legit LOL!

7. Offline
    LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Dont try and argue vs one of the best mods this game has seen lul, take his advice instead
    thanks friend

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by sixth sense View Post
    So why release it if it isnt finished? it makes no sense? Who said he had to release it at that date 10% finished? i dont play os-scape but it has had an accurate playerbase for a year if you haven't noticed, stay on ur dead failed game that no one will play when pali listens to spastics like you and jessie J.

You asking why it got released for public beta?

Simple reason is to find bugs and get a feedback what to do, closed beta was to most likely fix the majority bugs what occured, content will be added in public beta.

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by staker aaron View Post
    and did this guy say acceptable culture ingame/forum are u drunk or just crying legit LOL!
    I'm secretly an SJW. Pretty soon I will rid the forum and game of all triggering content. nd' Patrick we still love you.

10. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    The succes of a server nowadays is because of hype. If you need hype you need a name. Battlescape has a name.
    If pali would make a secondary eco server next to this PVP, announce it being happening 2 months of front. Update it on rune-server with the help of community management this could get a big hype with hundreds of players.

If you guys enjoy playing this server while things will be added in the longterm, players won't join in. Why would people join a game that doesn't have anything, even if it was added in future. Jessie J and M N M have no clue on how to have a succesfull server.

They just want to have battlescape, 30 playerbase happely pvming 24/7 on their ironmans. I'm here because I think there's lots of hope left!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast