Quote Originally Posted by Drip View Post
Lol since when was it an overseers job to pull players? I thought they were supposed to help people in game.
It's not their job, but there's countless amounts of applications I see which state that they want to help the growth of the server but do not do anything about it once promoted. Tournemants? Sure, but what Trick has done is actually advertise those tournaments successfully. For him to come as non-staff and have a rank specifically made for him, it says a lot about his dedication to this server so at some point he should be respected for that at least in the slightest is my point. He has helped more than staff, which isn't a common thing to do,

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
We had growth before Trick, it died to a lack of updates. Do you understand what an overseer is dip shit? joke calm down

I didn't know about this until Trick announced it, when he did I laughed at the whole not effecting battlescape thing... Same was said on the launch of Scapewars. That being said with Miika joining in, who knows.
The new server is a grey area for me and quite frankly I do not care for it.

Claims that it's not related to battle-scape yet uses our forums and discord to advertise it and has 2 existing admins also running it, with Palidino coding it. I don't see how it's not related when the head admins for that server are also admins here. Conflict of interest.

I agree with you and yes we had growth before trick and we will have growth after trick too, but his push did more than anyone I can remember in at least the past 12 months to help the server's growth if you exclude Palidino's activity.