Quote Originally Posted by Aron View Post
To be honest with you I DON'T KNOW what TRICK is doing I done said this before he is the advertisement manager and the only thing he can do is mute people for an hour for bantering about with the lads in cc. I done said to make constant and continuous videos of the server, Done said to make promotions, flood the Battlescape name anywhere and everywhere. That's the normal approach if the promoting person was 'serious' he'd take a more aggressive approach by 'taking back' what should be on this server which is 'Players'
It seems like everytime a post of this sort comes about which is a real nigga thing to do 'to speak the truth' or expressing 'your opinion' which is exactly what the matey creating this post has done the Staff and other bum licks on 'ere seem to do everything to hush posts up like these and wait for the topic to fade away? One thing I can say to Staff from my observation is you man are lacking, them silver gold crowns got to your heads and now that you've got it you don't full fill your duties. Just because your doing 10/10 things that your meant to don't mean you can't go that extra mile for the damn cause.

Last thing what you said TRICK makes absolutely no sense? Reputation? I remember Battlescape as one of the greatest servers alive it's people like you pulling someone with a brain *Palidino* away from greatness. Your talking absolute nonsense whether its on forums or in-game and when your challenged about it you fade and mute away.
Staff except the main gs 'em should get the sack, their lacking, their unprofessional mainly talking about 'Trick & Krissy' here. 'Just one of the many examples' : https://imgur.com/a/7OlOPQl
New vision should be set for the current server, a real grind with constant progress should be put in place without in any way shape or form influencing/changing the A plan.
Trick why you hopping servers as a Manager? Surely if you were so great at it you'd be sticking to one place. @Trick @Palidino @Miika

P.S: LOL @ certain man using the type of English that a President of the U.S.A. would be using whilst making a speech. Use that same energy to improve the server ay.

Kindest regards, Aron.
Had to re-edit.
I done not reading this shit.

Poor decision making has always been a vital part of Battlescape, why change now.